SyndicateDAO Is Launching Web3 Investment Clubs. Could They Disrupt VCs?
Will Papper and Ian Lee, the two co-founders of Syndicate, join Unchained to announce the release of Syndicate’s new product: Web3 Investment Clubs, an innovation they believe could end up disrupting the web2 investment world, along with the entire venture capital industry. For example, with Web3 Investment Clubs, users will be able to turn an Ethereum wallet address into an investing DAO with just a few clicks, transfer funds without going through banks, and manage a cap-table directly on-chain. Show topics:
- what differentiates a Web3 Investment Club club from a normal investment club
- what on-chain tools Syndicate has built for Web3 Investment Clubs
- how Web3 Investment Clubs work within existing regulations
- how Ian and Will met and what inspired them to create Syndicate
- whether Syndicate plans to decentralize
- why Will and Ian believe investment DAOs will disrupt the venture capital industry
- why venture capital firms invested in Syndicate, a company built to disrupt them
- what Will learned from building Adventure Gold (AGLD), the governance token for Loot
- what plans Syndicate has for 2022
Thank you to our sponsors!
Beefy Finance: https://beefy.finance
Alchemy Pay: https://alchemypay.org
- History of AGLD
- Will Papper’s previous Unchained appearance
- Will DAOs disrupt crypto venture capital?
The post SyndicateDAO Is Launching Web3 Investment Clubs. Could They Disrupt VCs? appeared first on Unchained Podcast.