BREAKDOWN: Why This Autumn Could Be Bitcoin Season
From a more favorable regulatory standing to mining fundamentals and adoption, autumn looks like a good time to bitcoin.
This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
On today’s episode, NLW looks at why bitcoin could be poised to grab more mindshare this fall, including:
- Coming regulatory pressure on DeFi and stablecoins
- Regulatory clearance for bitcoin (and a bitcoin futures exchange-traded fund)
- Fundamentals and the great hashrate migration out of China
- Adoption and proof points on Twitter and in El Salvador
- Historical cyclical patterns
NYDIG, the institutional-grade platform for bitcoin, is making it possible for thousands of banks who have trusted relationships with hundreds of millions of customers, to offer Bitcoin. Learn more at NYDIG.com/NLW.
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “Only in Time” by Abloom. Image credit: TRAVELARIUM/iStock/Getty Images Plus, modified by CoinDesk.