BREAKDOWN: Second-Largest US Bank Says Crypto Is Too Big to Ignore
Bank of America released a new research report that says digital assets are still in the first inning.
This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
On today’s episode, NLW covers some of the topics he’s missed throughout the week, including:
- A new report from Bank of America that calls digital assets “too big to ignore”
- US Bank custodying crypto via NYDIG
- An underperforming jobs report
- Bitcoin futures ETF speculation hits fever pitch
- Chainalysis report on global adoption
- BitGo sees growing corporate interest
- The Federal Reserve says it’s going to start researching a CBDC
NYDIG, the institutional-grade platform for bitcoin, is making it possible for thousands of banks who have trusted relationships with hundreds of millions of customers, to offer Bitcoin. Learn more at NYDIG.com/NLW.
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “Only in Time” by Abloom. Image credit: Andriy Onufriyenko/Moment/Getty Images, modified by CoinDesk.