BREAKDOWN: What Billions in Crypto Fund Raises Tells Us About the State of Markets
Steve Cohen, Jump Trading, Bain Capital among those increasing their exposure to crypto.
This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
On this episode of “The Breakdown,” NLW looks at an array of recent fund announcements, including:
- Dan Tapiero and 10T’s $750 million
- Pantera raising a $600 million fund
- Jump Capital announcing a new $350 million fund with more focus on crypto and Jump Trading launching Jump Crypto
- Mets’ owner Steve Cohen investing in a high-frequency trading firm
- Bain Capital Ventures launching a dedicated crypto fund
What does it say about the state of the crypto markets? Listen to find out.
NYDIG, the institutional-grade platform for Bitcoin, is making it possible for thousands of banks who have trusted relationships with hundreds of millions of customers, to offer Bitcoin. Learn more at NYDIG.com/NLW.
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “Tidal Wave” by BRASKO. Image credit: Feodora Chiosea/iStock/Getty Images Plus, modified by CoinDesk.